Over the course of my career, I have achieved many successful verdicts and settlements on behalf of my clients, with awards exceeding one million dollars. I consistently receive positive reviews and accolades from both clients and fellow attorneys. Those familiar with my work or who have benefited by my representation have provided testimonials and peer reviews, and have recommended my services to family and friends.
I serve as an Arbitrator, Early Settlement Conference Neutral, and Judge Pro Tem for the Santa Clara County Superior Court. I am a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, the Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers, and the California State Bar Association.
- University of Santa Clara, Juris Doctor, 1978 (cum laude)
- Northern Illinois University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1975
- California, 1978
- Also admitted to practice in the Northern District Federal Court, Ninth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Arbitrator, Early Settlement Conference Neutral, and Judge Pro Tem for the Santa Clara County Superior Court
- Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association